Thursday, August 26, 2010

Indee's first....

So Indee has had ALOT of "firsts" but we havent taken pictures of everything. But here are just a few :)

Indee's first time in her Bumbo seat. I know it says not to use it until they are 2 months old but she does so well holding up her head I thought why not... lol.. I love it cuz I set it on my table while I clean... She likes just sitting and watching:)

So this one was nuts!!!! Kevin kept yelling "mommy, mommy" and I was cleaning so I just kept saying "what?". Finally he was like "Come here! Look at how well she is holding up her head". We were just excited about her being able to hold her head up so well. Then I was like "Wouldnt that be funny if she rolled over right now?" and literally 1 minute later she rolled over onto her back! Kevin was laughing and I was cheering!! She got scared at how loud we were and started to cry!lol But I cannot believe that at 4 mos and 2 days old she can roll from her tummy to her back. She now does it all the time when we try to do tummy time. Its hard to get her to stay on her tummy now!

Indee's first fair. We went to a small fair (Utah County Fair). It was free and soo much fun. It was actually our little family's first outing:) These baby chickens were born July 21st- 2 days before Indee:) So I had to take a picture... Kevin thought I was being funny! lol

Doesnt Indee look soo excited to be so close to the cows behinds? lol... All of the cows were facing the fence.. so this was the best shot:)

Indee's first temple trip. Kevin and I have decided that we would try to go to the temple grounds every week with Indee. So for our family night we headed up there:) It's soo fun having the Provo temple soooo close:)

No comments: