Tuesday, July 6, 2010

37 1/2 weeks


So Im actually about 38 weeks now but this picture was taken on Sunday:)I feel GINORMOUS and I cant wait to wear my normal clothes again:) I also cant wait to start running:) But the pregnancy has been pretty good. She has been tearing my tummy muscles, so thats not very fun. But seriously besides that i feel great. I have been walking a ton. Shes dropped... I jumped off of a bucket and felt her drop.. lol.. sometimes I forget I cant do normal things (like jump off of a bucket). I also tend to run into everything. I forget how big my belly is. I cant sit up very well by myself which made for a fun laugh yesterday when i was trying to get off of a water float. I've also been wanting to eat dessert all of the time. Before the pregnancy I definately didnt eat dessert like this; maybe once a week. But now, seriously at least once a day! But my weight gain is good. Right on track, so at least it hasnt messed with that:) We set up her pack n play. Kevin wanted to wait to set it up when we got home from the hospital, but I couldnt wait any longer:) I wanted to put all the cute blankets that everyone has made for her out! The closer the date gets, the more freaked out I get. AND I have been freaking out that she is going to be a he. lol. I dont know why... im pretty sure the ultra sound tech was right. Kevin says that I am just finding things to worry about, which is totally true:) Everything is sanitized, folded, organized, scrubbed, vacumed, dusted :) and ready for her to be here:)

So here are all of her headbands:


And bows:

Isnt it nuts? But I love it and cant wait to put them on her... She will always have something in her hair/ on her head!!! I told Kevin whenever he dresses her she has to have a bow.. no exceptions.. lol

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

so excited can't wait for a new neice from MY side of the family. It's about time :)

Chiemi said...

You are sooooo cute! Did you make all those darling bows?