Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No me gusta the diabetes test!!!

So I kinda prolonged the diabetes test and just took it yesterday. The drink really wasnt that bad! But after we were done with that test we headed over to Target to do a little baby shopping:) My arm was really hurting so when we were about to leave I decided to take off the bandage. I just thought maybe it was the tape that was hurting it. When I took it off there was a bump, about the size of a small marble, where the blood had been drawn. So we decided to go back to the lab and make sure that it was okay. Turns out they had poked through my vein and the vein was bleeding out under the skin. All they had to do was wrap it tighter and sent me on my way. But now i have a yucky arm:)
My drs appt was this morning and I dont have gest diabetes. Woot woot! Ive heard its not very fun. But everything is okay with the baby. I have definately gained alot of weight and cant wait til I can lose it, but Im enjoying being pregnant. The drs finally gave my a due date today. July 22. I know it is always a guestimation but I didnt have one before because I was measuring small but she was measuring big. But I guess everything is measuring for the 22nd:) I feel like I have been pregnant forever and cant wait for her to be here:)

No comments: