Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby showers!!!

So we went home this past weekend for our baby showers. Kevin and my sisters were soo nice and threw them for us.
Brooklynn, my niece, was soo funny. She of course helped me unwrap the presents and in one present there was a snickers bar, that kevin registered for, right on top. She took it and ran. :) Kevin was nice enough to share! She was soooooooo cute:)
These are all out of order and it is taking too long to figure out how to put them in order! :)
But we got so many cute things. Everyone was so generous!!!
My two little helpers. they helped open the presents while I read the cards:) I couldnt read fast enough:)

The photographer and Kaitlynn:



just enjoying the shower and company of everone!



We got so many cute things. Here is just some of many:



I grew up with these two, Caitie and Tiffany. It was seriously sooo fun seeing everyone! We are all growing up:)

This was such a quick trip. We never get to go home so it was nice seeing everyone. We were all so busy so I only got to really see friends and family at our showers :( I wish I could have spent more time with everyone! Hopefully we can come down for Christmas (cross our fingers)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

I still can not believe how much stuff you got :) It was fun seeing you guys. Your next trip needs to be longer. Especially since you will most likely have a cute baby girl with you :)

Chiemi said...

You are just the cutest pregnant girl ever!