Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas

So we went home for a couple of days for Christmas. It was really fun but I feel so bad for Kevin. I was sick the whole entire time due to the pregnancy!!


I feel bad but I didnt take too many pictures of Kevin's family. But here are a couple.

Kevin spent alot of time watching football with his Grandpa. They both love it! We spent Christmas morning with Kevin's family at Danielle's house. It was fun to get the kids running in to tell us Santa had come!! When we took care of Kirsten and Torben we had to wake them up Christmas morning because we had church:) Itll be fun when we have our own to wake us up because they are soo excited Santa came! Kevin was in charge of taking pictures but I think he got side track when all the boys starting a NERF gun war!! lol So this is all I got!!
Christmas Eve we went to my parent's house. It was really fun. Everytime we go over there the kids are always running around, wrestling, and just having soo much fun. My parents TV room becomes a huge playroom with thousands of legos everywhere! Its soo fun. Especially when wrestling starts and then ends with a huge dogpile of kids with either Kevin, my dad, or my brother on the bottom! :)It was really fun I just wish that my other brother and his family could have been there. He had work and had to miss it:(
My sister got all of the kids presents, including our baby!! I was so excited that I had to take a pic with it!!! You cant really see my tummy in this pic
Kevin is soo good with my nephews. I had no idea where he went and then found him on the other side of the house playing with all my nephews:) AHH I miss them!! My brother and his cute baby!!!

My neices!!! They are soo fun and cute!!! I hope that the fact that Kevin and I both have cute neices and nephews that our baby will be cute too... lol

This is my family!!! We always spend Christmas eve together and open presents. One of my favorite gifts was a photo album that my mom put together! You could tell that it took soo much time. For each of her six kids she got a ton of pictures together of each one growing up and then combined them in an album. So now we all have an album of ourselves growing up to be able to show our kids!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

How fun! It's nice to see you blogging again!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you all had great fun on Christmas. At Christmas, all roads lead home. Keep up the good work. Ihampers.co.uk