Tuesday, February 2, 2010

16 weeks prego

So I am sure that everyone knows that we are pregnant! We are about 16 weeks according to the ultra sound! Whoever says that the sickness goes away in you second trimester lies!!! lol.. I didnt even throw up until I hit 12 weeks... and then oh man!! But thank goodness for this man!!!!

He has been soo amazing throughout everything. He has done EVERYTHING... laundry, cleaning, cooking... EVERYTHING because I have been soo sick!! This is even one of his busiest semesters! MEchanical Engineering takes soo much time but Kevin always puts me first. He tries so hard to make me feel as comfy as possible. In the middle of the night when he sees me get up he'll jump out of bed to get me whatever i need so that I can get rest. Have I told you how amazing he is? lol.. Seriously he has never ever complained, not even once. Heavenly Father has blessed me soo much to be able to have Kevin as my husband. I love him soo much and cant wait to see him with our baby!!! :) He has already played dad for a year, so I already know how much of an amazing dad he is but I cant wait!!!
My sister wanted prego pics even though my tummy wasnt very big but her you go....at 16 weeks Ive gained 4 pounds which is a little less than I need but Im on my way!! :) I was a little underweight so now I have to make up for it by gaining it now. I just dont know how else to do it though because I eat sooooooo much! and im too sick to work out!! lol but at least i gained something!! But i guess im starting to show because people at church are asking and someone at work was like " I dont know if I should be asking you this, but are you pregnant?" lol.. I should have told her i was just getting fat!!
These pictures are at 13 weeks but i am a little bit bigger now...
















6 comments:

Dani said...

Congrats!! You're gonna make a cute mommy. Miss you!

Chiemi said...

Ohh you are so cute! Your baby bump is adorable. Good for Kevin for taking such good care of you!

Anonymous said...

SO cute, and tiny!!! If you ever feel fat, just look at my last blog!!!

Katie and Mark said...

This is Katie (Courtney's sister)-I saw you were expecting and wanted to congratulate you! You look SO adorable!

The Dwelley's said...

So cute. The belly is going to get bigger and better :) Kevin reminds me of mattt. the second I got out of bed Matt would pop up "Is everything ok????" And all I was doing was getting up to pee:)

Crow Family said...

Congrats! So exciting. Do u know the sex yet?