Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was fun and we were keeping it simple, meaning NO gifts!! So I just got Kevin a bouquet of donuts! (He was complaining that guys never get boquets of flowers so instead of flowers I gave him a boquet of Krispy Cream donuts)

But when I got back this was sitting on our table! Kevin was like " Did Santa come?", cuz he knew he was in trouble! In the box were these...Kevin doesn't like that I wear my sandals in the snow and ice cuz I am always falling!
After we went to Tacano's. It's a great all you can eat Brazillion Resturaunt.The servers come around with meat (filet mignon, shrimp, all kinds of steaks, chicken, grilled pineapple, etc.) and then they cut off peices at your table!!
Strongly recommend it!

Then we went to Rock Canyon cuz I heard there was sledding there but it turns out there was nowhere to sled:(

Kevin was trying to drink some water!
It didnt work out to well. We had a fun Valentine's day!

5 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Love the boots Kevin always gets good presents.

Tiffany J said...

What a GREAT idea for your hubby! I'm gonna steal it for next year...especially since I play the "police" man card with it ha ha You guys are so good to each other! I'm glad you had a memorable day!

Chiemi said...

What a fun Valentines day! The boots are totally cute!!

Jason and Candace said...

yea..i feel ya on the boots they are my fav..UGGS!! couldnt live with out them,they are the most comfortable boots ever!! Cute bouquet idea!

Kellie said...

Mmmm!! Grilled pineapple is SO deish!