Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cute things Indee has done

Just so that we can remember:

Whenever it's bedtime we ask Indee to go get her passi and she RUNS to go get it!! And then when she sees it she smiles and laughs because she is sooo excited!!

She has been giving sooo many kisses :)

She figured out how to climb into her crib!! She climbs up on her bunk bed and crawls into bed!! It was really cute to watch! She then put the passi in and laid down. So I stopped what I was doing and walked out of her room to let her sleep:)

She went to bed and I found a couple of huge pen marks all over the couch! I dont know where she found the pen? But I actually thought it was really cute... I didnt want to wash it off!! But I did, I just wish I had gotten a picture... I dont know why I thought that was soo cute but it put a big smile on my face:)

We love her sooo much!!! :)

No comments: