Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love Indee!

Indee gave us a scare!! She got sick for the first time! She went to bed perfectly healthy and then woke up struggling to breath but not caughing at all! We rushed her to the ER and they rushed her right back (mostly cause there was a crying mother- Me!). The dr came in and diagnosed her with croupe. They gave her steroids and sent her home:) But the next few days she had a HIGH fever of 103 with tylenol! So we brought her back to the drs and they said she just had a viral infection with a bad sore throat!! She couldnt sleep- One night Kevin stayed up the whole night with her (Kevin gladly volunteers because I dont do very well on no sleep- He is amazing). We also had to force feed her with a syringe! that was not fun and sooooooo sad!! She would cough and then cry because it hurt her so bad- she would just look at me like i was causing the pain.. I cried lots for her!! It was the saddest thing!!! I am tearing up just thinking about what it was like!!

Indee really has helped me to realize the love that our Father in heaven has for each one of us and especially His love for me! There is nothing that indee could ever do to make it so that I wouldn't love her. As she learns and grows I love her more and more! And our Father in Heaven's love is greater than ours!! HE must REALLY love us!! So remember that you are a daughter (or son) of God and that there is nothing that you can do to make it so that our Father in Heaven wouldnt love you! He does and always will!!

1 comment:

Kenny & Brittany said...

Hey Melissa!
I hope that Indee is doing better now. Those kind of scares are the absolute WORST!!! We just ended one of those and hope to never go back! But you said it completely right, it just makes you grateful for Heavenly Father and all He does for each one of us. Hope that you guys are doing good! Good luck with all the internship stuff!