Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turkey Break cont...

So we got Indee's ears peirced and I was having anxiety! I really wanted them peirced but Kevin wasnt too thrilled. He said that if I wanted to inflect unnecessary pain on Indee then I had to be the one holding her! Ive never held her for shots because its just too hard so I was soooo afraid!

This is what Indee looked like when we walked into the store!

Drawing dots on the ears and Indee having no idea what was ahead of her!

Ready... Set...

And they did it. She was not happy

So I was comforting her!!! And Yes the passy came back! There was noooo way that I was going to do this without letting her have the passy!

But literally 30 seconds later this is what she looked like...

Next it was her cousin, Addi's, turn and she wasnt soo cooperative. Maybe she saw Indee go first and knew something bad was gunna happen!

She was moving alot so her uncle Kevin came and switched spots with her mom

Addi after with her sooo cute-new earrings...

No comments: