Sunday, June 7, 2009

The big 2-5!!!


So Kevin is turning 25 on Monday, but because we are both so busy during the week we celebrated his Birthday yesterday. We started by eating yummy, homemade, whole-wheat cinnamon rolls and ommelettes! Then We went golfing!! It was my very first time out on the course!!! It was actually fun and I am sore today!! haha! towards the end I got a lil tired because I wanted to walk instead of getting a cart (wanted to burn those cinnamon rolls off). Bad idea.. I was soo tired and sitting down on the grass while I waited for my turn!
This is what I looked like almost every time I swung the club:) with the ball still on the ground!!

So I always plan stuff to do on his birthday and I never know if he actually really likes it! So I told him Id do whatever he wants to do. I thought we were going to go eat at Golden Coral like he said! But, when I got home I had a new dress laying out that Kevin bought and he took me on a surprise dinner date for HIS Birthday. We ended up here...

The Roof in Salt Lake where we ate a wonderful dinner over looking the temple!
It was gorgeous and so romantic with beautiful piano music playing.

It was such a great night!! My husband is the most selfless person!! For his birthday he decided to treat me. Thats not at all what I had in mind but I loved it!!! I am soo grateful for his love, support and hard work!! He is the most amazing person and I am soo excited to be able to share forever with him!!
Happy Birthday Kevin!!




3 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! I love golfing even though I kinda SUCK at it LOL... How ya been?

Amy Rex said...

How fun! I LOVE the roof! The food there is so bomb! And the dessert... to die for! What a nice hubby!

Kellie said...

That is SOOO sweet! You two are adorable together!! The roof is SUCH a nice and classy restaurant.