Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have the best husband!!!

So I have been sick... Yesterday morning Kevin sat with me in urgent care for 3 1/2 hours. He had to hurry off to study so I dropped him off at school and when I picked him up he was holding this!! It was soo nice. Then I got super bored so we logged into my sister's facebook and changed her profile picture!! It was fun!!It's not very professional but it gave us a good laugh. A laugh I really needed!
The medicine the Dr. gave me makes me super droopy and tired!! It's nuts!! HAHA But Im soooooooo bored! I hate laying down all day. Ugh!!

4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

What a nice hubby! I didn't realize you were so sick? ER? How are you doing?

BTW - I read your previous post. I think you and Kevin have the funnest relationship...keep it going. It makes having kids tons of fuN!

The Dwelley's said...

:( Sorry to hear you are feeling so crummy. Hope you feel better.

Chiemi said...

LOL! Your sister's new profile pic is hilarious. That is so cute of Kevin!

Kellie said...

HAHAHA!!! I dont know your sister but it made me laugh out loud for SURE!! hahaha! I love it.

Good going Kevin!! That is SO sweet!